Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More from Omaha

I have been having a great time catching up with friends and family in the Omaha area. I don't necessarily miss the place (though it is not bad) but I sure do miss the people, some of them a whole lot.....

Today I fianlly gave the Breva a good washing. Looking MUCH better now :=) The rest of the day and evening I will spend visiting friends and then hopefully get a good night of sleep as I am quite tuckered out.

Here are some pics of the bike, my brother's house, Dixie the doggie, my Mom and two of my nieces Marissa and Lauren (sleeping) :=_








468

MORE PICS HERE!!

4 comments:

DerangedMotorist said...

Hi Mom!!!

You have one CRAZZZZZYYYYY Son!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes it was good to see you as well...

Omaha does have some nice grass :=)haha... You should try taking your shoes off and walking through it. It might just bring up some good memories... Of course it's not your sandy beaches, but it's better then that hmmmm what do you call that scratcy wanna be grass down south? :-)

Now get your rest for your journey home... SL 8=)

Kid Guzzi said...

Touche' SL! You are correct. This is indeed one time where the grass is greener on the other side.

Anonymous said...

Chris - I have really enjoyed watching your progress on the trip - great pictures. Get home safe and soon so we can start planning the October trip to Barber (Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival).

Rob J.