Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stal's requested engine sounds....

Stal made a request in the comments to hear the Alfa Spider engine running...so here you go Stal! Listen to the valve clatter...kinda Guzzi like I must say, but louder. Now I gotta figure out how to adjust these things as I think it should not be this loud. Twin cam, 16 valve motor. A lot more valve clearance to check than the Goose! :=)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a squirrel with a jackhammer at work..

Peace

G

Anonymous said...

G's got it right...a lot of knocking under that hood. You can adjust the valves on that thing? Maybe you should call Ace! ;>)

Kid Guzzi said...

Yeah, it has mechanical adjustments sort like the Guzzi's, but it uses shims instead to set the valve clearances.

Anonymous said...

How about a shot of the windshield wipers going full speed. Sounds like you might be needing them soon.

Kid Guzzi said...

I decided to hunker down and work from home today SCPBGAG. No need for the lil Alfa's wipers to do any unnecessary work :)