Friday, April 20, 2007

Tired today.....

Had a hard time getting out of bed.....stopped at the grocery store and bought some ground coffee and a Starbucks white mocha. That was good...maybe will help me to get into gear. Prolly will be a long day...not too much to do. I do have one design spec to review for a coupla hours this a.m. At lunch I am gonna go with Tom from work whose last day here is today. Another one of the many who have been leaving for the competition of late. Looking forward to a nice walk tonight and a nice motorcycle ride down to Palm Bay (Melbourne) tomorrow. Weather is supposed to be nice all weekend. It has been really nce lately...upper 70's and sunny and not humid. Just about perfect. I did not want to stop walking last night. I have been falling asleep at night lately listening to a talk show host named Mark Levin. Kind of a conservative politically, but he is also very funny in a sarcastic way. Makes me laugh sometimes. It's good to laugh. Makes me feel better, at least for the moment.

No comments: