Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Outback

Today I rode the Guzzi north with a couple of workmates. We went to lunch at the Outback Crab Shack, west of St. Augustine. Andrew on his '07 Triumph Tiger and Bob on his '06 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. Great fellas to ride with.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you get the Brevia? When does hurricane season start down there?

How is the crab meat?

Peace

Big Daddy G

Kid Guzzi said...

Hi Big Daddy G,

I got the Breva in December 2006. Hurricane season starts I think I late july/early August and continues until October. Last year the forecasters predicted the worst hurricane season in many years and it turned out to be the mildest season in a loooong time.

The crab meat is as you would expect it to be...sweet and succulent. I prefer mine with a bit of drawn butter or in the form of a crab cake.