Florida's weather has returned to normal after a week of colder temps last week. This past weekend was quite nice with highs in the low to mid 70's and lows in the 50's. Pretty much this upcoming week is the same. This past week I have been under the weather with a crummy cold.
I got out on the Breva yesterday for a nice 110 mile loop with my friend Andrew (late model Triumph Tiger). It was a swell ride and the first real ride I have had since I got my Breva back from the repair shop.
It felt good to be back in the saddle and the Goose ran very well. We just took some Florida back roads and state highways, past a lot of orange groves and black bear crossing warning signs. Those black bears are supposed to be native to the area but I have never seen one, though Andrew says one was cruising through his neighborhood a few months ago.
I sure do look forward to getting back on the bike for another adventure somewhere.
4 comments:
You want adventure....come up here and ride in the snow!!
Chris;
Glad to see all goes well!
Peace
Greg
Thanks Greg :)
Chris - I need to exercise the Vulcan - it's been sitting since Christmas Eve (I know - that's pathetic)
Post a Comment