Strage how I got a lot of looks from people in cars. I mean it was 29F and cloudy and a bit breezy, but I found it to be fairly comfortable weather for a short ride. The folks at DMV were no different as I could feel their stares as I walked around with my helmet in my hand.
Well after a snafu caused by the state of Florida originally titling my bike as an Aprilia (Moto Guzzi parent company for a short while in recent years) instead of a Moto Guzzi, it finally all got worked out, a new title was created, I paid my fees and got a new Nebraska license plate. I am legal and so is the Mandello Eagle!
2 comments:
kinda sad to see the warm, sunny, gentle tropical breeze Florida licence plate go away.
I notice the Nebraska plate is stark white, much like the snow that falls horizontally in those parts.
You suffered quite a few beat-downs playing "Name that Band" under the watchful overview of the Guzzi/Florida plate, the end of an era :(
Post a Comment