I am liking the treadmill my brother Luke lent to me. This colder weather had been stifling my exercise and this treadmill is just the ticket.
My plan to is do the treadmill for 20-30 minutes in the a.m., then go home at lunch time on a daily basis and hit the treadmill for 30 minutes or so. Maybe 3 nights a week I will do an additional 30 minutes, leaving a couple nights open in case my pals want to have a beer.
I am also doing some light weight military presses to try to strengthen my shoulder as well as sit ups and some dumbbell curls.
In May I am planning to run a 10k with my brother Luke (who is planning to do a half marathon at the same event).
7 comments:
The snake-oil salve has not worked on your shoulder, get a real diagnosis on that sucker.
Roger that. Awaiting my tax return so I can afford it.
What's with the long hair, you some kind of left-over hippy?
That's an old pic, from 2006. You know my current hair is a lot more grey than that!
Be careful on the military presses. That's how I blew out my shoulder and had to have surgery to correct.
Yeah I am being very careful. Only using 30 lbs. Nice n easy.
I know, but it's fun to call you a "left over hippy"
Post a Comment