I am leading a ride today over to some of the really fun roads and state highways in Iowa's Loess Hills. Some really good roads over there with big sweeping curves and even some nice twisty bits with elevation changes. About as good as it gets out here in the otherwise flat lands. Maybe I can scrub a bit of rubber off the outer tire treads instead of down the center as usual.
It looks so far like we have at least 6 fellas on the ride today...maybe more. Should be fun!
Here are a few pics of my backyard now that all the snow is gone and the grass is getting green. I need to get a table and some chairs for the patio. That's my trusty MHP (Modern Home Products) grill you see there. A faithful friend for many years now.
I hope my readers (all 3 of you) have a wunnerful Saturday!
2 comments:
Nice backyard Chris.. it appears to be all fenced in. HINT HINT- a warm, cuddly lil' pup rescued from the Humane Society would love it there!!!
Thanks but no pets for me. I just don't wanna be concerned about them when I decide to go somewhere for a few days or a week....plus they always die on you and that's tough to take.
Post a Comment