We took good ol' US Hwy 6 from Gretna down to Lincoln and ended up in the Haymarket area in downtown Lincoln. Stal had his super-sharp Moto Guzzi Breva 1100 today whilst I was aboard my Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200.
We ate at a place called Buzzard Billy's, which has a menu heavy on cajun-creole items. I got a sorta sampler plate with jumbalaya and blackened fish, hush puppies and something else I can't remember. Stal got the bourbon chicken sandwich. Good grub!
On the way back we stopped at the Indian Motorcycle dealer in Gretna. I just think those are such neat looking bikes. But I'll stick with my Guzzi thank you very much :0) Below are a few pics. Click the pics to make them larger. Thanks for reading/looking :-)
1 comment:
Thanks for the invite on the ride Chris! Great food, great weather, great ride!
Post a Comment