Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gettin' out

I am looking forward to the weekend. Sure feels like it has been a long week thus far. Friday night I am heading to downtown Omaha to a place called the Rock Bottom Brewery to hoist a mug or two with some of my pals. They have really great beer there and a neat atmosphere.

Anyone who wants to hoist some ale with us we should be there around 5:00.

Saturday the Cornhuskers take on Iowa State in football. Should be a fun game to watch. Iowa State beat Texas and Texas beat Nebraska so who knows what might happen!

Hopefully I will get out on my Lemans at some point to enjoy riding in the cooler fall weather. Maybe a Sunday ride in the Loess Hills of Iowa is in order. It's been a while.

2 comments:

CPJ said...

Stelvy will be there in spirit.

Kid Guzzi said...

I'll be back down to see ya in a while Stelvy. Enjoy your time commiserating with the Champ!