***SPECIAL NOTE!!***
The Comments on this post mark the long-overdue return of the "enraged motorist"
I have taken up reading a little bit more lately. Right now I am reading "Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory".
I really enjoy reading books on my little Droid device.
I recently got a new job at work. The product I have been working on for the last 3 years or so is slowly being phased out and there is just not enough work to go around on it anymore. So I started looking recently and applied for a position on another product which has a burgeoning pipeline and is very young in its life. I got the position and have just recently started getting exposed to this product. I think it is going to be very interesting to learn about the product.
As part of the new position I get to travel back to the Sunshine state, in the south of Florida, the first week of January for intensive training. I am looking forward to escaping the cold of the midwestern USA for a little bit. Hopefully I will have a chance to visit my Guzzi Stelvio while I am there as well.
4 comments:
Sounds like fun Chris - nothing like a new challenge at work to keep the mind and spirit "fresh". Good luck with it!
Stelvy awaits. Desktop POS cannot be put to death soon enough, not that I have an opinion :)
Why is it that crap software takes on a life of it's own? Why is it that moronic companies still exist while feeding on junk that was obsolete in the 90's? Why is it that stupid management a-holes survive while worthy people get the axe? Why is it that people with no redeemable qualities thrive in an environment that feeds on rank stupidity and indifference to what is right and what is wrong?
Why do American companies send jobs overseas? I can tell you why, short term greed!!! Wall Street driven greed at the expense of American jobs! These pitiful excuses for people ought to be shot, then tried for treason, in that order! Unless we stop the bleeding we won’t be able to make anything, we will be forced to buy it from the freakin’ Chinese commie bastards!
Don't get me started, lest I recount the brood-sow rant from several years ago.
WOW! The long silent enraged motorist returns, with a vengeance!
Post a Comment