Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hepco Becker luggage for the Britbike




One of my riding friends/coworker Andrew(the Brit) got new motorcycle luggage for his Triumph Tiger 1050. It's high quality stuff from the German firm Hepco Becker. Here are a few pics.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Keen.. I would of choosen black, but that's just me :=)

Kid Guzzi said...

They only come in one color :) I like 'em!

Anonymous said...

Well, that shows you how much I know about "biker luggage" hahaha :-)

Anonymous said...

You want to see more pics then have a look at:

http://web.mac.com/steada/Site/Picture_Albums/Pages/Triumph_Luggage.html

Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Chrisser,
Hope you had good turkey day. Lions put up a battle early but....
should be a good game tommorrow- NU v. CU.

DT

Kid Guzzi said...

Hey T-Bone!! As usual, Detroit is experiencing it's well-practiced late season fade. Looking forward to the NU-CU game manana. I hope your Thanksgiving day was a good one. Thanks for stopping by the blog!