Monday, February 11, 2008

Daytona Beach today

I took a vacation day today and headed over to Daytona Beach in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day, sunny and mid 70's.

I walked the beach for a while, stopping at Zeno's for some of their excellent saltwater taffy. I also took a walk on one of the big bridges over the intercoastal waterway. Some great views from there. Below is a li'l vid of the ocean and a link to the pics I took today.



Daytona Beach 2/8/2008 pics

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great way to spend the day... Cool artwork, neat-o bridge, and the stadium looks awesome. Now could you send some of that Sunshine to the midwest?

:-)

Anonymous said...

ps: and some of that excellent salt water taffy... :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.

Kid Guzzi said...

Thank you. That was a good bit of fun that day.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. That looks nice. I am working on dissertation and hopefully in final stages of that project. I'll be ready for a vacation when that is done!

Hello Florida and imposing on Chris!

Peace

Greg

Kid Guzzi said...

You are always welcome to come down for a visit!