Anyway, 30-40 folks I'd guess met up for breakfast in Winter Park, Florida. A good variety of bikes and folks. Good food and good conversation, followed by a good ride to Brix's friends acreage. There we met a llama and goats and saw an awful lot of cool bikes and other keen stuff! Beautiful weather too...upper 70's/low 80's and sunny! Here's a link to some pics I took....
MOD RIDE pics
After that I rode to the Cars for the Cure car show in Lake Mary, FL. Loads of sweet cars! Some pics at the link below.....
CAR SHOW PICS
6 comments:
Ahhh what fun that must have been! What a great day for a ride also!!!
Sorry OBC missed it ... =(
Spectacular pics Chris! Wish I could have been there to see those cars!
Stal
The car looks awesome- reminds me of a little MG my friend in NJ had - only a 2 seater and we felt like queenies tooling around in it. I'l pass your review on Cloverfiled on to your brothere Joe- He went in to see it at 10PM on opening night and got there too late.. so maybe that was good- no loss! Your trip sounded like a blast. I am jelaous of your weather!!! ecg
PS: Next time I'll read my comment before I send it- seems like my fingers hit too many incorrect keys- too many mispellings!!! LOL
Hey big brother, you should ride to sNottsdale next January for the Barrett Jackson car auction. We would love to see you.
M
Hi sis :) I would like to do that. Let's see what transpires betwixt now and then and maybe that can happen.
Post a Comment