Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cloverfield and such

I saw the movie Cloverfield tonight. If you have motion sickness, either don't see it or take a Dramamine. It's a strange movie as the perspective throughout the movie is from a home video camera. I can't say I really enjoyed it too much. I'd give it a C-.

This morning Andrew and Alan and I rode to Mt Dora for breakfast. It was pretty chilly out and when we arrived we could not find any place open! So we walked around for a while and eventually stumbled upon a fella walking down the street...asked him where we could get breakfast and he said "follow me!". So we walked down to his little restaurant which was just opening and have a nice hearty breakfast at a table outside on the sidewalk. 'Twas good! I also got to ride Andrew's Ducati Monster S4R for the first time which was fun. I liked it. If they were simpler to maintain, like a Guzzi, I could see myself on a Ducati.

On the way home we got soaked by rain. Oh well, I didn't melt :-)

COOL VIDEO ALERT: GFR JAMS and sings Hooked on Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Song! Thanks for the update on Cloverfield. I had thought about seeing that movie.