Saturday, January 19, 2008

Some snaps of all the kids together

Have been tinkering the last few days when possible with Val's V11 Sport in hopes of tracking down the problem causing the intermittent failure of the engine while it is being ridden.

At this point I suspect a relay (fuel system related electrical relay that controls pump, etc.) which was acting a bit dodgy when i ran some tests. So having replaced all the relays and checked/adjusted the valve clearances and plugs (just needed minor tweaking), I gave the Sport a bath today. Such a pretty bike I had to take a few snaps of it with its pals before the day comes when I have to send her home :=(





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 very sharp looking bikes...

Anonymous said...

Just noticed... luggage racks? Can't picture that bike with luggage on it. Sweet looking bike though. Like the colors.

Stal

Anonymous said...

Yup, soft luggage. The V11S had to be practical as a primary mode of transportation, and has seen its share of camping trips. :)

Kid Guzzi said...

Hey Stal,

Yeah, the V11 Sport has the same Tekno luggage I had on my v11 Lemans. Easy on and off and expandable. Nice stuff!

http://tinyurl.com/2zqh6e

Anonymous said...

Is that an oil spot I see on the driveway?

Kid Guzzi said...

Yeah EM, oil SPOTS! From a "friend" of mine who came over to lend a hand on the bike. His POS truck leaves its mark wherever it goes and I am left to scrub the driveway!

Anonymous said...

Man- that yellow bike is one beauty- I know only a female rider could pick something out as eye catching as that. Good Job- whoever you are! ecg

Anonymous said...

Why, thank you... although I do know three males who ride lime green V11 Sports. :D