So tonight Val dropped the V11 Sport off and I am gonna keep it around the garage for a while and try to track down what might be the problem. I'll be calling upon the skills of my talented friends to assist me in the li'l adventure so we can get Val's V11 back on the road again! Like the license plate frame says..."One Less Car". Gotta love that!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Another Guzzi in the garage....temporarily :=)
At the recent Guzzi gathering I met a lot of nice Guzzi folk. One of them was Val, who has a black Griso kinda like mine. However, she also has a green V11 Sport, a wickedly cool bike! Problem is, she has not been able to ride it since summertime as it has developed a nagging problem of the engine quitting and being unable to restart.
So tonight Val dropped the V11 Sport off and I am gonna keep it around the garage for a while and try to track down what might be the problem. I'll be calling upon the skills of my talented friends to assist me in the li'l adventure so we can get Val's V11 back on the road again! Like the license plate frame says..."One Less Car". Gotta love that!







So tonight Val dropped the V11 Sport off and I am gonna keep it around the garage for a while and try to track down what might be the problem. I'll be calling upon the skills of my talented friends to assist me in the li'l adventure so we can get Val's V11 back on the road again! Like the license plate frame says..."One Less Car". Gotta love that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment