I played some putt putt golf and video games with their boys Kurt and Nick...great little rascals (4 and 2 I think). Kurt (4) took to the Guzzi like a fish to water! When I left he even wanted to start it, which he did! He is a natural and I do indeed see him as future Moto Guzzi rider.
Thanks Scott and Amor! (and a special thanks to Scott for filming the video below and adding the Grand Funk musical score!)
4 comments:
Sounds Like you had a wonderful Easter weekend...
Indeed, 'twas a swell weekend.
Sweet mixing with Grand Funk. Your video drew a chorus of cheers here when it was played. Perfect marriage of music and video!!!
Looking forward to seeing you in June, my friend!
Haha! Thanks go to my friend Scott the Canuck for filming the video and adding the GFR musical score! Keep an eye out for more Kid Guzzi riding vids in the future :=)
Post a Comment