Sunday, May 18, 2008

Heading to Savannah, Georgia

As I type this (Sunday evening ~ 7:00 p.m.) the antique Moto Guzzi flywheel is on it's way from Miami, FL to Cocoa Beach, FL. There it will be transferred at ~ 9:30 tonight. After that transfer it will head further north where I anticipate picking it up somewhere between 11:00 p.m. and midnight tonight.

Tomorrow a.m. I will leave at around 5:45 a.m. and head north to Daytona where I will meet a couple folks and the flywheel will continue it's journey north. I expect to stop a couple times along the way for some photo opportunities and make it to Savannah (near the SC border) at about noon.

In Savannah I will meet up with the next group and transfer the flywheel to them then head back home to Deland. Should be a fun, exciting and full day of riding tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring me back some fireworks =)

Your a MAD man!!!!

Ride on.....

Anonymous said...

Now you can say you participated in the Fly Wheel Relay when you go west... Be safe...

Kid Guzzi said...

Made it back. 540 miles of riding and some of it was pretty darned hot. But the baton has been apassed and is heading north up the eastern seaboard now.