Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Luke battles the lawnmower....

My brother Luke apparently got into a good scrap with a lawnmower the other day. It appears the lawnmower won.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY! Too funny :=)

Anonymous said...

DAMN! At first glance, I thought that was YOU! Welcome to the club, Luke. At least yours will grow back.

Kid Guzzi said...

No, no Enforcer. I still have a full head of thick, lustrous hair which grows like a weed....albeit an increasingly GRAY weed. Hmmm, maybe I should follows Luke's lead and become more aerodynamic.....

Anonymous said...

OK, now it's time for you to move up to a #1 all over. Won't be quite as smooth as Luke but you will be much more streamlined.

Anonymous said...

So now we have a baldy bean in the family and I'll bet my boots that a few of the brothers follow suit ( Joe, at least - The good Dr. Greg has already gotten himself a flat tip- looks good though) Let's hope Luke doesn't take it upon himself to take his young sons the " lawn mower " route! Shoes look awesome Chris- Can I be the first one to go up with you if you get a lic???? ecg