Super Cub Pilot Bob flew Sunday a.m. to Baker, MT in his friend Dennis' plane, crossed the T's and dotted the I's on the Super Cub and then flew her back to Millard Airport! Congratulations Bob on a successful flight and having the Super Cub back where she belongs! I hope next time I am in Nebraska I can persuade you to take me up for a flight in that majestic bird!
8 comments:
The Super Cub looks awesome! Would look even better gracing that grassy expanse known as Bob White Field.
I agree 100% with cpj on the grass issue. Forthcoming pictures will be taken on such a surface. There are some keeeeen grass farm strips around here. That empty seat has your name on it Kid.
Kid Guzzi is ready and willing to occupy the rear set of the beauty SCPB/MGG!!! All I need to do is get back to Omaha :(
SL: Hummmm - so can one of these fly to Bob White Field from Omaha? Ok, you know I'm blonde, just had to ask... I can only imagine...
If you can make it on your Guzzi from sea to shiny sea, I'm sure the Super Cub could manage....
hummmm.... Where is SL going with this... Maybe I should take up flying... haha.. I think I'll stick with my SW Flight...
Sure, either the Super Cub or Champ could make the flight from Florida to Omaha. They'd have to stop for fuel occasionally but they would make it just fine, especially with the two excellent pilots controlling them!
When you have time to spare go by air. Bladder capacity can also be an issue. A long cross-country in a Champ or Cub can be a very keen experience, just swell in fact.
Okay SCPB, the acronym is starting to confuse me now :=) It was SCPBGG = Super Cub Pilot Bob Guzzi Guru but what does the added "A" stand for? Is it a typo, or might it mean that you are an ALFA guru as well?!!!
You said I was an aficionado which I guess is true because I do think that Guzzis are really neat. You and cpj have a great flight this morning.
Post a Comment