Following that I helped my neighbor Jerry install electronic cruise control in his keen Smart Car. Jerry has had some health problems and a few days ago had a minor heart attack while undergoing a stress test at the doctor's office. He was pretty tired and weak from being in the hospital for 3 days so we tacked the cruise control together. It was a bit of a project involving having to mess with quite a few wires in the wiring harness but we got her done in a couple hours. Works like a charm and Jerry is jazzed about it!
Following that project I headed to Home Depot for some mulch and some sod to tend to some crummy looking parts of my yard. I got all the mulch and sod laid down and then went about trimming back some overgrown bushes.
Finally I walked a couple blocks to the local coffee house that opened a couple weeks ago and rewarded myself with a mango smoothie...mmm mmm good!
Now it's time to relax and get ready to watch Penn State football on one tv and the Cornhuskers on the other!
Haircut pic:

Mango smoothie:
5 comments:
Stumbled upon your post like a minute after it went up.
Nice. I'm glad someone got something done today. I envy you smoothie consumption as well.
Way to go on helping Jerry... Nice haircut... and that mango smoothie looks yummy ;=)
Go "Huskers"... :-)
Just finished mowing. First had to go up to North O and fill up the Super Cub. Door wide open, 80 degrees, perfect. Wish you could have been in the back seat or flying along side with cpj in The Mighty Champ. Now for a Third Stone Brown. The haircut's OK, but I still recomend a #1 allover.
Chris, I love readin' your blog you always make me laugh with your descriptions of food items and thei accompanying pics. That mango smoothie pic is choice.
Thanks Joe! I enjoy this little blogging exercise and enjoy reading the comments of family and friends back in the midwest and elsewhere!
Post a Comment