Well I wrap up my week in Texas tomorrow. It's been a lot of long days at the client site. My hotel is located next to Six Flags amusement park, Texas Rangers baseball stadium and the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium which is under construction.
Looking forward to heading home tomorrow....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow..nice room and tv! So, you are riding to Birmingham?
Wow- Nice digs Chris- I drooled when I saw the big screen plasma TV..... But " There is no place like home- be it ever so humble." Luke excited about heading for Fla. to pick up your subaru- Too bad he doesn't have any vacation time so he could at least spend a day there . Nice of his work buddy to share the driving back.Take care. ecg
3 comments:
Wow..nice room and tv! So, you are riding to Birmingham?
yes, on friday the 17th i head to B-ham on the Guzzi :)
Wow- Nice digs Chris- I drooled when I saw the big screen plasma TV..... But " There is no place like home- be it ever so humble." Luke excited about heading for Fla. to pick up your subaru- Too bad he doesn't have any vacation time so he could at least spend a day there . Nice of his work buddy to share the driving back.Take care. ecg
Post a Comment