This event is put on by the Mid Florida Alfa Romeo Club (of which I am a member)
I plan to drive my Spider down and put it in the show....luckily they are not too picky about the cars that enter :=)
I am trying to find a volunteer to drive my 164L down as well so I can have both cars present.
There are sure to be some very cool and rare Italian cars at this event.
5 comments:
Be ready to bring home a trophy or two!
Not with my heaps I won't but that's ok :) They'll enjoy the company of other Alfas :)
Take loads of pictures for us...
If I was there, I'd drive the spider for ya :=)
Now, all I have to do get on a red eye flight- wearing my best driving outfit and drive that little black beauty to the winner's circle. People would take pity on me - a senior in such a classy car deserves a trophy!!! ecg
Two long distance volunteers but no locals...what a pity.
Post a Comment