Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Take a walk...you're FREE to!

When I want to get away and think about things, or just have the freedom to not think about much of anything, I usually either take a walk or ride my Guzzi.

On this Veteran's Day holiday, I took a walk around my neighborhood and the surrounding area. It's a good chance to realize how lucky I am to have been born here in the USA, raised by good parents and having grown up with good siblings and friends and able to enjoy freedoms that many people around the world do not enjoy.

Thanks a Veteran today for what they have afforded to you and the ones you love. If not face to face then in your heart, your soul and your prayers.

Thanks to all you Veterans of our United States military for having served, protected and honored this nation.

CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SL: A Most Excellent Post and what Beautiful Pictures.

Anonymous said...

Amen brother!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering those who fight for our country.