Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back from Tampa Super Bowl site visit

My buddy Scott and I returned from our trip to Tampa Bay to see the sights and sounds surrounding the upcoming Super Bowl.

We saw some famous athletes there and had a good time visiting the entertainment and historic districts in downtown Tampa, including the Tampa Bay Brewing company where I had some good ales!

Saturday we visited the Gulf beaches around Clearwater and then headed further north to the community of Dunedin before heading home. It was a fun trip! Click the link below for some pics of the trip on my Kodak online album.

TRIP PICS HERE!!




4 comments:

Stal said...

Sweet pics. Definitely liked the street signs. Did I see correctly...you were wearing your husker jersy?

Kid Guzzi said...

Oh yeah, I had the Cornhusker jersey on. It's the only jersey I have and I was at a football event so it made sense to me :) Was a tad cold though! They need to make jerseys out of flannel :)

Anonymous said...

Did you rent a beach house while you were there?

Greg

Kid Guzzi said...

Nah we just stayed at Scott's Aunt/Uncle's house.