Some of you who check the blog on occasion may know that a few weeks ago I FOOLISHLY loaned my Moto Guzzi Breva 1100 to a friend so he and his visiting father in law could go for a ride at Christmas time. Well as my luck would have it the bike got wrecked but enough of that...you can read about that
hereThe GREAT news is I got my Breva back today! WOOHOO! She looks and rides great!
Thanks go out to Jim and Fish and the gang at Moto Guzzi-Daytona/Scooter Superstore of America for putting the Breva back together as good as new!
I can't wait to ride in to work tomorrow!
3 comments:
It is 1 below here, Nice bike.
That's no way to live.....
Sounds like the shop did a good job. Glad to hear it's back home where it belongs! No more loaning to screwball "friends"!
Stal
Post a Comment