Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heading to Daytona Speedway today!

My friend and motorcycle riding buddy Rob Johnston works for FORD Motor Company as a regional sales manager. Last night he called saying he had some free tickets to see today's NASCAR Nationwide series auto race at the Daytona International Speedway and asked would I be interested.

HECK YEAH! I have never been to a NASCAR race so this will be very cool. I will be pulling for Carl Edward's in the Scott's FORD FUSION. Myself and another friend/fellow riding buddy Bob are going to the race!

Not only that, but then Rob called back a while later saying he was going to give Bob and I an "upgrade", which means we will be watching the race from a special FORD employee area, which means we will have a view of the racing pit area and the finish line! WOOHOO! THANKS A LOT ROB!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a better show over the Daytona "380" hah!