A week or so ago I asked my friend Champ Pilot Jim (renowned for piloting skills in his 1946 Aeronca Champ airplane) if he had any desire to replace the front struts on my 1991 Alfa Romeo 164L Executive Touring Saloon (sedan).
CPJ agreed to undertake said task. So I dropped off the car and he took off like a gd bat out of the hot place replacing the struts. For those who have made it this far into this boring tale and wondering what struts are, they are essentially shock absorbers.
Anyway, CPJ has been so very kind as to document this task utilizing fine photography speckled with witty repartee.
So please, grab a cold beverage and some freshly popped corn. I present to you tonight's feature presentation:
CPJ vs. La sospensione Italiano
2 comments:
Brava!! Brava!! Le congratulazioni su un grande lavoro!
We all need a friend like Champ Pilot Jim. Is he independently wealthy and mechanically inclined also?
Peace
Greg
Post a Comment