My pal Paul and I went to an LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf) event in Toledo, Ohio Friday morning. I am not an avid follower of women's golf like Paul is but it was a great time. Excellent players, good crowds and a beautiful course. We followed two different threesomes through the 18 hole course, including Morgan Pressel, Michelle Wie and Natalie Gulbis. Great players. I was able to get within a few feet of all of them so I guess I will consider it a brush with greatness :) Unfortunately I have no pics from the event because you are not supposed to take pics on the course.
After the golf we found our hotel, a fairly disgusting Comfort Inn, and changed and headed to downtown Toledo for a AAA baseball game between the Toledo Mudhens (Cleveland Indians farm club) and the Columbus Clippers (Detroit Tigers farm club).
Fifth Third Field where the Mudhens play is a really nice stadium in downtown Toledo. We had great seats and saw a good game.
Saturday we headed back to North Canton to get Paul's son John as he was going to the Cleveland Indians game with us Saturday afternoon. We headed up early in the afternoon and hung around downtown Cleveland near the lakefront (Lake Erie) for a while awaiting the 4:00 game.
Around 3:30 we started walking toward the stadium but noticed very little traffic or people for the game. I know the Indians stink but this is ridiculous. We got to the stadium and found it was empty. Turns out they had changed the game time to start a little after 7:00 Saturday night. Paul said he never got an email informing him of the change in start time. Yeah, sure Paul.
Anyway, we decided just to have Paul exchange the tickets for a future game and he will be taking his boys John and Luke to see the Indians later in July. We pretty much just headed back to Paul's place after a couple little stops and called it a day.
'Twas a great time in Ohio seeing my old pal and his family.
PHOTOBUCKET PICS CLICK HERE!
1 comment:
green bay packers jerseys
replica watches
longchamp handbags
true religion jeans
lacoste polo shirts
stuart weitzman boots
hollister
miami heat jersey
coach outlet online
tods outlet
timberland shoes
valentino outlet
the north face uk
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
futbol baratas
gucci outlet
nike running shoes
insanity workout
san francisco 49ers jerseys
true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
swarovski jewelry
beats headphones
foamposite shoes
lebron james shoes
jordan 4
nike air max uk
hollister shirts
seattle seahawks jerseys
burberry outlet
ray ban wayfarer
cai2015703
Post a Comment