Did you ever go shopping for shoelaces? My friend Scott the Canuck and I spent 3 lunch hours this week looking for shoelaces for his spent black shoes. He needed 36" dress laces and none of these god forsaken stores had what he needed. Target, WalMart, all kinds of gd mall stores. Nothing! 30" laces heck yes, by the bucketful! But you want 36" laces, you might as well rip out a kidney cause that's what it would take to get those.
I took my Alfa Spider to work today. Man oh friggin' man, I love that little car. It's not fast. It really does not handle too well because it is pretty old, but it is like a pair of comfortable shoes. It's predictable and it just feels good.
My friends Jerry, Jim, Andrew & I shared some ale and some good times this evening. These are good fellas. I enjoy the "wisdom" which Jim imparts, I like learning new phrases from Andrew (he's British) and I like Jerry's storytelling. Man it was a fun time.
My friends Dave and Julie in Tucson just had a new baby girl, Violet. What a perfect looking baby girl. Congrats Dave and Julie!
I got some cool stuff in the mail today. First, I got a new custom made oil dipstick for my 2006 Moto Guzzi Breva. It is SLICK!
I also received a new to me (aka USED) evaporator coil for my 1991 Alfa Romeo 164L. The one i have has a gd leak so my a/c is blowing warm air. I must replace the evaporator coil and then enlist the services of my pal Champ Pilot Jim to test and recharge the system. Cooling air awaits!
I miss some people I have not seen in a while.
Okay, I have rambled long enough. Here are some pics. Thanks for hanging in there and reading....
2 comments:
HA! Great reading! Are you saying that Dave Berger had a new baby? Congrats to them! They are much braver than I!!!!
Thanks for the update!
Mara Ann Elizabeth Galardi Reyna
Tell Dave & Julie congratulations from me as well!
Post a Comment