I made it to Los Angeles today. I am here to provide training on our software for a Korean Bank who is a client of ours.
I am staying right in the heart of downtown LA....pretty neat! I took a nice drive up the Pacific Coast Highway and stopped to see Huntington Beach. Pretty neat they have firepits all over the beach and lots of people had fires going.
California.. here I come!! You have 2 Galardi cousins in the area- Robbie and Jack- I think Robbie lives in Chatsworth- Might try looking them up in the phone book if you have a minute.
4 comments:
Oh man that looks nice!
It is pretty cool Stal :)
Looks quite pleasant, and no snow!
California.. here I come!! You have 2 Galardi cousins in the area- Robbie and Jack- I think Robbie lives in Chatsworth- Might try looking them up in the phone book if you have a minute.
Post a Comment