After having been ill for a couple days and pretty much stuck in the house I got out for a lil ride in my 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider today. Kind of a cool, cloudy and windy day but pretty nice with the top down and the heat turned up :) Little car always is a joy to drive.


7 comments:
WAAAAAAAAA,WAAAAAAAAA,WAAAAAAAAA,WAAAAAAAAA,WAAAAAAAAA
(sounds of the mighty Alpha going through the gears)
interesting, much of my
WAAAAAAA commentary was cut off...
Get a haircut ya bum!!
'tis getting a lil shaggy the old mop is. Soon I might have a family of sparrows nesting therein.
Stal is right. What are you, some kind of left over hippie?
Hey CWPG. Love your little stories and photos of your Alfas. Always makes me smile.
Such beautiful, soul stirring cars.
Have you seen the Alfa Romeo 8C supercar? Apparently there's a handful on US roads. Epic Motor!
Thank you. I have seen the 8c...what a beauty! Oh if I only had an extra $275,000 burning a hole in my pocket :-)
Post a Comment