I took an early evening drive in my 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate. A beautiful night for a top down drive. CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE PICS
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great shots of the Alfa CWPG - Love it.
Where is that? My wife and I were at the Kennedy Space Centre a few years back just out side Orlando but that dooesn't look like the same place - unless things have changed???
Hi and thank you. Actually that is Nebraska, along the Platte River and at the SAC (Strategic Air Command) museum. I am living up in the Omaha area for now.
2 comments:
Great shots of the Alfa CWPG - Love it.
Where is that? My wife and I were at the Kennedy Space Centre a few years back just out side Orlando but that dooesn't look like the same place - unless things have changed???
Hi and thank you. Actually that is Nebraska, along the Platte River and at the SAC (Strategic Air Command) museum. I am living up in the Omaha area for now.
Post a Comment