Saturday, June 12, 2010

Great Saturday ride with friends

Today I went on an awesome ride with some good motorcycling friends. What made it even more special is that Moto Guzzi motorcycles outnumbered the others, with 3 Guzzis, 2 Harleys and 1 Yamaha present.

My friends Scott and his stepson Brad rode on his Harley, Dennis rode his Harley, my brother in law Robert was on his Guzzi, Ken was on his Guzzi, Ryan was on his Yamaha and I was on my Guzzi.

We rode some fantastic roads in Iowa's Loess Hills, including a few I have not ridden for over 4 years since I had moved to Florida. Great to rediscover these gems. Thanks Ryan for leading us on some of those. 170 miles of joy today :-)

New riding friend Ken rides a Guzzi V7 Classic. What a sweet bike. Now I want one but alas I can't afford one. Oh well, we can't always get what we want.







No comments: