Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back from OZ

I got back this a.m. from a nice trip to Missouri and Kansas. About 550 miles on the Stelvio and it performed perfectly.

I went to Harper's Moto Guzzi in Greenwood, MO, a little SE of Kansas City. There they replaced a body part on the Stelvio which had some bubbling paint (under warranty). Great folks at Harper's. I really can't say enough about them.

After that I stopped at my folk's place neat Topeka, KS and my brother Greg and I mowed their property (several acres) and did some other chores.

Now today I am going to do a little maintenance on the Guzzi LeMans and get her out for a ride in the Loess Hills tomorrow.

Here are some pics from Harper's. This is just the tip of the iceberg re: the bikes they have there. There is another building LOADED with more bikes...hundreds of bikes there. Unbelievable!

Harper's Moto Guzzi pics





No comments: