Once in FL I will be able to see my friends there for a few days and work out of my office in the Orlando area. After that Andrew and Bob and myself will head north to the Atlanta area to meet up with Rob and some friends of his. We'll then spend a couple days riding in north Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee and wherever else Rob sees fit to take us.
I am pretty excited about getting the Guzzi out on some of America's best motorcycling roads, like the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway.
The trip will probably cover about 4000 miles by my estimation, maybe more. Here's a very high level map. I won't be taking a lot of interstate shown on this map but it gives you a general idea of the trip route.
7 comments:
Have a good and safe trip Chrisser!
Thanks Shark :-)
Wish I could ride with! Looks like it will be a blast. Ride Safe!
Exciting stuff. Looking forward to grabbing a beer and perhaps the Dam Diner? Safe travels and looking forward to the adventure coming up.
I plan to get there sometime Sunday Andrew. Will let you know when I get into town. Maybe a ride Monday? Have to see how weary I am :)
Dual ammo boxes, dual rocket launchers,GPS, are you sure that isn`t some secret military all terrain vehicle. I suppose the next thing will be a 1000 watt stereo playing that sweet sound of Guzzi while you sleep!!! :) :) Seriously, it looks great my friend, have a safe trip and keep us up to date on your travels!
Commando Kelly would be proud to ride that steed.
Post a Comment