Sunday, February 6, 2011

Trip planning

I have mapped out a trip route for the drive south to FL. Trip total ~1575 miles.

CLICK MAPS TO ENLARGE

Sunday 2/13
Depart Omaha ~11:00 a.m.
Arrive Cape Girardeau, MO ~ 8:00 p.m.
~550 miles


Monday 2/14
Depart Cape Girardeau, MO ~7:00 a.m.
Arrive Tallahassee, FL ~ 8:30 p.m.
~775 miles


Tuesday 2/15
Depart Tallahassee, FL ~7:00 a.m.
Arrive Deland, FL ~11:00 a.m.
~270 miles







5 comments:

CPJ said...

I perceive an intense warming trend as you progress across the country.
Be sure that you and your traveling cronies are available for ale Tuesday evening, lest I be forced to deliver a beat-down upon first sighting.

Kid Guzzi said...

Tuesday will be iffy. Gotta big truck to unload, etc. Will have to play it by ear.

Terry said...

Hate to see you go Chris, but i don`t blame you in the least. If i could get away from these lousy winters i would do the same. Hopefully someday i can visit you down there. I have never been to Florida, and would sure like to visit there sometime. Heck if i lived down there the Honda would already have over 100 thousand miles on it! I might actually have to change at least a light bulb on it by now :) :) :)

Kid Guzzi said...

I sure hope you can come down for a visit Terry. I'll have a guest room, use of a car and airport pickup when you arrive. Bring wifey down and in 20 minutes you will be oceanside.

Bruce said...

Hi Chris. I tried to send you a Facebook message, but I am not sure it was successfully sent. My wife and I are going to St. Petersburg the first week of March. It would be great to meet you for dinner somewhere, or at least a drink. We will have a rented car. If you didn't receive my FB message, I will try resending later from my home computer.
Thanks,
Bruce