Thursday, October 18, 2007

Biketoberfest























Today I have the day off and am heading up to Daytona Beach with a couple of chums for Biketoberfest. This event generally attracts 250,000 or so motorcycle riders to the Daytona Beach area.

............I am finally back home from a long day of riding and looking at bikes and people who are in no condition to be wearing as little clothing as they were...ohhh my eyes!!!

I rode there with my mates (Brit-speak for pals) Bob and Andrew and then met up with some of Andrew's friends there.

Anyway, here are some pics from today's adventure. I did not see even one othe rMoto Guzzi :0(

However, lots of cool bikes and paint jobs and a neat motorized bar stool and a motorized couch!! Plus I got to see some of the actual motorcycles and the rocket ship used by the legendary Evel Knievel!! The rocket ship is what he used to try to jump the Snake River Canyon (he failed as the parachute deployed early and he floated down into the Snake River).

Also neat was the Can Am three wheel vehicle. I would like one if anyone wants to buy me one...thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really Keen time...