Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jive turkeys who call themselves Guzzista


Thursday is the night I like to consume a couple ales with my friends so it feels like a good time for a rant. God love ya friends for reading my blog!

Lately there have been a rash of comments on this blog from some jive fools who like to refer to themselves as Guzzista this and Guzzista that and so on and so forth. Well, listen here and listen good, if you don't ride a Moto Guzzi, you are NOT a Guzzista.

So stick a sock in your flabby craw unless you can provide proof of your Guzzi ownership..by which I mean a photo of you with your bike and a phone number which I can call to interrogate you with a few questions only a true Guzzista would have knowledge of.

I yearn for the days when the Enraged Motorist would post here to lend a semblance of sensibility. He/She would always place things in proper perspective. Now this blog is descending into the depths as phonies post under assumed monikers, claiming to be part of the Guzzi family. I want to buy this pack of poultry a one way ticket to Turkeyville and give them an up close and personal meeting with my American Made Fist!

So, what else is going on?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This rant of yours kind of reminds me of how I let other motorists know I'm ticked off. I generally extend my left arm straight out with my elbow bent 90 degrees. I then carefully extend my middle finger to clearly demonstrate my dissatisfaction with the other guy.

GIA

Anonymous said...

I don't own a Guzzi, all though I've been on one... I'm not the "Guzzista" and I don't want to be... I just thought I'd take this time to say... I like the "New Look" of your blog and I like reading your blog... Something that no other has yet to say...

Kid Guzzi said...

Thank you "anonymous" for your kind sentiments :=)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em CG!! Pretty sad when you have to pretend to own a Guzzi. Perhaps a bit of jealousy?

Stal

Anonymous said...

This "Gooz Sistah" gal is really besmirching Guzzi Owners. Is it a case of V-Twin envy? Most likely.

Sistah, I'd suggest you take a Guzzi for a ride. It'll make a man out of you and put a quick end to your pickle-puffing antics on this blog.

~Mud_Jack