What a good looking bunch of boys you have sitting next to your classic glass and Bully beer. Enjoy!!! However , you lil' sis will be put out that her sweet face is not on that table with the brothers! ecg
mmm I picked a perfect time to come down to LM, just in time for the xmas beer. I sure hope you will sneak a few of those beers in your lunch box to share at lunch time... we'll sneak out back and drink them with a Maui Wowi blunt!
5 comments:
OOO Yes! Good Stuff! Thats one thing we have back here... Good Beer...
The Glass is a Classic! I like it.. Cheers!
Cheers to you too SL! Enjoy a Bully ale tonight!
What a good looking bunch of boys you have sitting next to your classic glass and Bully beer. Enjoy!!! However , you lil' sis will be put out that her sweet face is not on that table with the brothers! ecg
mmm I picked a perfect time to come down to LM, just in time for the xmas beer. I sure hope you will sneak a few of those beers in your lunch box to share at lunch time... we'll sneak out back and drink them with a Maui Wowi blunt!
Hey brotha!! What be the hap in the Steel city?! You are heading down to LM this week?
Post a Comment