I bought a Wahl haircutting package a few weeks ago and have taken to trimming my own hair of late. Just saves me from having to go to a barber so often. Only prollem is I can't really trim the back as I am afraid I will goof up, so I have been just letting that grow a little longer than the rest. I guess one of these days I will have to go back to the barber and get a haircut but for now I will continue to use my keen Wahl clippers.

I saw a spring training baseball game last weekend with my friend Scott and his two boys, Kurt and Nick, while Scott's lovely wife Amor stayed home, had a little time to herself and tended to the household This was their first baseball game and they had a lot of fun.
Monday night I rode up to Daytona to attend the Moto Guzzi gathering at Pantheon Pizza. Lots of Moto Guzzis in town for Bike Week gather here for pizza and chatter each year. I would guess that well over 50 Moto Guzzis were on hand throughout the evening.
Tuesday I took the day off and went to the motorcycle races at Daytona International Speedway. That was a lot of fun, having seen dozens of vintage motorcycles ripping around the racetrack at breakneck speeds.
7 comments:
Short on the top and sides, long in the back. I smell a Mullet. Might be a good look on you, my friend....
Hey, it worked for Billy Ray....
I like the cut... Nice Pic's :-)
Oh Brave One, I think you did a very good job in cutting your hair. Good luck with the back... Or just let it grow out, you know it just might look swell... :=) Let it grow.
The baseball games and races look like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.
Okay, I must admit your self help haircut looks a darn site better than the ones a certain mother used to give her six upstarts to save $$$. You all looked like miniature monks with bowl cuts. I am liking the long in the back look- adds some mystery to your dome! Man , what a life you have- all this fun stuff with your buddies- races looked awesome. You have what the Nebraskans call " The Good Life"- only it takes place in sunny Florida. ecg
Hard to see that cut with all the light glaring off the gray hair! Welcome to my world....
The day has arrived where I need the help of a professional to help me manage this untamed head of wool. I need to visit Freddie the barber....
Post a Comment