Here are some pics on my Kodak album....click me!
Today I have the day off and am traveling with my buddy Scott to Vero Beach to see the Los Angeles Dodgers play the Washington Nationals in a spring training game at Dodgertown.
This is probably my favorite spring training stadium of all the ones I have visited (quite a few). It's a smallish park with great views from every seat. You are very close to the field and the whole park has a great old-time feel to it. Supposed to be a pleasant 78 degree sunny day so it should be a real treat.
Friday night I am heading down to Kissimmee with my friends Mike, Scott and Jim to see the Detroit Tigers play the Houston Astros at Osceola County Stadium. Should be a great bit of fun!
1 comment:
Most excellent pictures Kid Guzzi. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment