I had another great night of flight with Champ pilot Jim in his 1946 Aeronca Champ tonight. Man what a blast!! Here's a video of a "touch and go". This is at a neighboring airfield and it is where you come in for a landing, touch down and then power up again and take flight without stopping. CPJ executed it to perfection.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
:=) OHHH - What fun you have!! I must say... You have many great adventures...
If I didn't know better I'd say you're hooked... Could a future investment be on the horizon?
4 comments:
:=) OHHH - What fun you have!! I must say... You have many great adventures...
If I didn't know better I'd say you're hooked... Could a future investment be on the horizon?
It is an awful lot of fun! However, no big investment on the horizon at this point. Have other things to pay for first. Maybe someday......
Great pix, plus we are now on youtube!
Yes, and i have several more vids to upload to youtube soon!
Post a Comment