*****UPDATE*****
Here's a link to some pics of the mighty Champ I took Friday night after Champ Pilot Jim (CPJ) and I gave it a good warshing. By the way, I defeated CPJ in our XM radio name that band contest 4-3!! YEAH!!!
CHAMP PICS!!
Below is a link to lots of pictures from my visit to the Riding into History motorcycle show in St. Augustine, FL. What a great show!
CYCLE SHOW PICS!
3 comments:
WOW.... what beautiful classics! I'll bet it was a great ride there and a fun event. I got to watch the dandelions grow. Don't you miss that?
Stal
Man, my pics were the tip of the iceberg....hundreds of bikes!! Many/most of the great historic marquees in motorcycling history were represented. Unbelievable...what an event!
I don't know much about bikes, but that green old BSA bike with that big "Ahooga" horn, looks awesome...How fun would that of been :-)
Post a Comment