I left about 5:20 a.m. from Deland today heded for Tupelo, MS. I arrived at my extravagant hotel, the Comfort Inn, at about 5:00. Time to get a bite to eat as i have only had a breakfst bar today. More updates later....
This is the real Deranged Motorist speaking. That other "person" is an imposter!
You should have some local BBQ while in that part of the country. I have heard that Sonnys is good, but chain BBQ cannot compete with the Mom and Pop variety.
Perhaps a scathing diatribe is in order about those who would pass themselves off as Deranged Motorist.
4 comments:
Pick me up some BBQ on the way back.... keen?
Dang you have traveled far in one day....
Why would you want BBQ when the finest, SONNYS, is already there?!!
This is the real Deranged Motorist speaking. That other "person" is an imposter!
You should have some local BBQ while in that part of the country. I have heard that Sonnys is good, but chain BBQ cannot compete with the Mom and Pop variety.
Perhaps a scathing diatribe is in order about those who would pass themselves off as Deranged Motorist.
Post a Comment