This morning we arose early and went for a 3.5 mile hike up/down one of the local mountains. We got some great pics of Tucson from up there!
Following that we washed the bikes and then a dip in the pool. This afternoon Mike and I are going to take Wyatt for a motorcycle ride again, to one of his favorite destinations...Dairy Queen!! Hey, I'm not complaining! Probably another pool dip later on today and then we are ordering pizza fro dinner.
Tomorrow we plan to hit the road at ~4:00 a.m. to beat the heat.
MORE PICS HERE!(CLICKY)
3 comments:
Gorgeous scenery! Keep 'em coming. Also, please let Dave and Julie know that I prefer feather pillows for when I visit.
Meemster....Dave says "That can be arranged!" :)
Gosh- all those cactus- how awesome! Wondered if Tuscon was as hot as Phoenix. Love the pics' .. as the meemster said
" keep 'em coming"! When will you be in Papio - do you think? ( I need to leave " the light on" and "the door open "- unless you don't plan to crash here on your first night. ecg
Post a Comment