I am heading to the Dallas, Texas (Arlington) area soon to work at a client site. There will be a whole team of Fiservians at the site, as this bank is undergoing a complete conversion over to multiple Fiserv products.
The hotel I am staying at (Hyatt Place) is pretty neat looking. It even has a Starbucks facility in the lobby area. Mmmmm, white chocolate mochas are good :)
Maybe I will be watching the Cornhuskers on a 42" flat-panel high-definition television in my hotel room!
Click here to see the hotel...
5 comments:
If you are going to watch the Huskers, you better have a lot of tissues and a lot of liquor! I just came back from the Husker/Missou game last night having the best seats that I ever had (3rd row back from the 30 yard line). Very disappointing.
I watched it Stal and what a pathetic display it was. I have faith though that Pelini will get things turned around there eventually. Takes a while to un do all the damage that idiot Peterson wreaked on the program.
I ended up watching Kimbo Slice get beat in 14 seconds. That beating was brief, but more palatable than the shucker beatdown!
I agree with you on Peterson. However, I believe Callahan also went above and beyond in bringing the Husker Nation to a new low. Ah well, Pelini will bring us back eventually.
Who cares about Texas - are you ready for Birmingham AL Chris? I re-installed the long distance goodies on my bike last night - luggage racks, saddle bags, highway pegs - I can't wait to hit the open road - work is sucking the life out of me.
Post a Comment