So, I slipped on my sandals, hopped in the top down Spider and took the back roads out to NSB. It was a beautiful Florida day today, sunny and in the mid 80's. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera with me, so all I had to take pictures and videos was my cell phone camera, which is prolly the WORST cell phone camera in the world!
But it was a great drive, the beach was quite busy and the food from Ocean's was most excellent. Here's a few crummy pics n vids for the drive.



5 comments:
We were in NSB today too ... it was beautiful out!!! ... Where is the SeaFood Place you're referring to ?
If you stay on 44 and go over the South Causeway (where 44 turns into A1A) it is on the right side of the street just a few blocks before you get to Atlantic Ave (the road that runs parallel to the ocean)
http://national.citysearch.com/profile/2238524/new_smyrna_beach_fl/ocean_s_seafood_beachside.html#profileTab-maps
Thanks for the Info .. I will check it out next weekend :o)
Real nice Chris..
Bro Greg.
Post a Comment