Tomorrow I have the day off work and am driving down to Lakeland, Florida with my friend Champ pilot Jim for the big annual Sun n Fun aeroplane show!
This show attracts over 150,000 folks to see all sorts of airplane exhibitors, aeronautic shows and countless planes flying in from across the country.
That green machine looks awesome. Bet that was a fun day for you and your Buddy! Still thinking about getting a pilot's lic? ( I'll be your first non- paying customer should the day ever arrive)..ecg
3 comments:
Have a blast! Can't wait to see the photos!
That green machine looks awesome. Bet that was a fun day for you and your Buddy! Still thinking about getting a pilot's lic? ( I'll be your first non- paying customer should the day ever arrive)..ecg
Someday I would like to get a pilot license but that is a long way off.
Post a Comment